Sync your Google calendar events and show conference details for your visitors
To sync your Event Viewer with Google Calendar;
- Double click on the Widget to open the Settings
- Click on the "Event Integrations"
- Click on "Connect Google"
Select the calendars you want to display by clicking on the configure button
Adding an image requires some extra steps since images are managed in Google Drive.
- The image you want to use has to start with 'eventviewer-image' For example "eventviewer-image-monster-trucks.png"
- Go to Google Drive and upload it. Go to "share" options and ensure the image is available to anyone with a link.
- Go to attachments in your Google Calendar Event. Select that photo from your Google drive