Sync your Google calendar events and show conference details for your visitors
To sync your Event Viewer with Google Calendar;
- Double click on the Widget to open the Settings
- Click on the "Event Integrations"
- Click on "Connect Google"
Adding an image requires some extra steps since images are managed in Google Drive.
- The image you want to use has to start with 'eventviewer-image' For example "eventviewer-image-monster-trucks.png"
- Go to Google Drive and upload it. Go to "share" options and ensure the image is available to anyone with a link.
- Go to attachments in your Google Calendar Event. Select that photo from your Google drive